Friday, May 16, 2014

Good restaurant in the Incheon airport -"Food On Air"


Good restaurant in the Incheon airport

'Food On Air'


Various menu at one place


Food On Air is the biggest restaurant in the Incheon airport.
And the biggest advantage of the restaurant is that you can enjoy various foods at just one place, including Korean, Italian, Japanese, and so on.
If you have difficulty choosing the menu due to friends who want to eat different foods that I don't want, this restaurant would be the best choice.






This is the post that Jay translated another Korean blogger's post.
Thanks for your cooperation!!


Blog sourcehttp://blog.naver.com/ecole3/10184736461



140130 Good restaurant in the Incheon airport, Food On Air

When I go to the Incheon airport, it's always hard to decide where to have a meal.
I went to Food On Air again when I visited the airport yesterday.
Food On Air is located on B2 near the Shinhan Bank.






It was a Studio 1 that I visited at the Food On Air,
where you can eat Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnam and Italian foods.





The restaurant was so crowded because it was lunch time and vacation season.
Have you watched the news? 
Luckily I wasn't there for traveling but for just visiting the airport.
So I didn't have to meet so many people.. lol





Seafood and tofu soup set. 11,000 won.
Last time I ate this, it was very salty, but this time, it was delicious.
If you want to eat Korean food before you leave, I recommend this one!





Traditional Bibimbap was also 11,000 won.
Everything was good except for rice.. ㅠㅠ
But it was good since it was not that spicy.




I also ordered Cutlet set!!!
It's always good to visit the airport.




And Pizza.. lol
It was a little spicy and delicious.
I ate all of these.
I wasn't hungry until evening... lol
If you want a good restaurant in the Incheon airport,
I recommend the Food On Air!
I'm planning to visit the airport again to drink coffee at the newly opened cafes!







-------------------------------------------------------

Related Post





"Don't argue with your friends or family for choosing menu!"






Fun Incheon Fun Korea Facebook Page


Motel booking service for foreigners Motel in Korea






*If you have any question, feel free to leave comments below~






No comments:

Post a Comment